The following conditions apply to the use of the Michel Sadler website and the Chess Blog (hereinafter referred to as “provider”).
2. Registration, contract and subject of the contract
1. Prerequisite for the use of the Chess Blog is the registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the gratuitous forum user agreement is concluded (conclusion of contract).
2. Subject of the contract is the free use of the functions of the Chess Blog as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you will be provided with an “account” as a user, with which you can post posts and topics in the forum.
3. There is basically no legal entitlement to activation or participation in the forum. It applies the unrestricted house right of the operator.
4. Your forum account may only be used by you. Likewise, as the owner of the account, you are responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username (nickname) is not allowed.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service as interruption-free as possible. Even with all care, downtime can not be excluded in which the web server due to technical or other problems that are not within the sphere of influence of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks on the infrastructure by hackers, etc.), not via the Internet is available. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is not technically feasible.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if this does not or only insignificantly impair the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform users accordingly about the changes.
7. Purpose of the Chess Blog is a public “market of opinions”. It should therefore be maintained among the users a peaceful and respectful interaction without offensive hostility.
3. Obligations as forum users
1. As a user, you agree that you will not publish any posts that violate these rules, morality or otherwise applicable law. In particular, you are prohibited from
- publish offensive or untrue content;
- send spam to other users via the system;
- legally, in particular by copyright and trademark law, to use protected content without authorization;
- to take anti-competitive acts;
- Post your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of duplicate posts);
- To publish third-party press articles in the forum without the consent of the author;
- Advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as in particular linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the Chess Blog.
2. As a user, you undertake to review, before publishing your posts and topics, whether they contain information that you do not wish to publish. Your posts and topics can be captured in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries to the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular the aforementioned rules in paragraph 3 (1) and (2), the provider may impose the following sanctions on the user, irrespective of termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has discontinued
- Saying a warning or
- Blocking access to the forum.
5. Should third parties or other users claim the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content you have cre- ated as a user and / or b) arise from the use of the provider’s services by you as a user, you undertake to User to indemnify the Provider from any claims, including damages, and to compensate the Provider for any costs incurred as a result of potential infringement. The provider is released in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
4. Transfer of rights of use
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, insofar as they are eligible for copyright, remains with you as the user. However, you authorize the provider with setting a topic or post the right to keep the topic or post permanently on its web pages. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use remain in the event of termination of the forum account.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. The provider of the Chess Blog assumes no responsibility for the content posted in the forum, especially not for their accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as breach of a material contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider is liable under limitation to compensation for foreseeable contract-typical damage at the time of conclusion of the contract for such damages, which are based on a slightly negligent violation of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. In case of slightly negligent breach of secondary duties, which are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. Liability for damages that fall within the scope of a warranty or assurance provided by the provider as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected.
6. Term / Termination of the contract
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties may terminate this Agreement without notice.
3. The provider is entitled after termination of this forum user agreement to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by you as a user in the event of termination. A claim by you as a user to transfer the created content is excluded.
Disclaimer – legal notice
1. Warning about content
The free and freely accessible contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the provided free and freely accessible journalistic guides and news. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. Just by calling the free and freely accessible content, no contractual relationship between the user and the provider is concluded, insofar as it lacks the legal binding will of the provider.
2. External links
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the third-party content when first linking external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. With knowledge of legal offenses however such external links are deleted immediately.
3. Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not authorized by the copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Insofar as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the aforementioned numbers 1 to 4, this is expressly stated at the appropriate place. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.